Πέμπτη 13 Μαρτίου 2008

One horny goat...

From the animation movie: Hoodwinged



Ο πιο τρελιάρης τράγος ever.
Enjoy.


Lyrics:

BE PREPARED

37 years ago a witch done put a spell on me
A spell where when I’m talkin’ I’m singin’ it with glee.
When you’re always singin’ you have to live alone
That’s why I made this mountain shack my home.

When you’re on the mountain, there’s lots to be a’feared
That’s why this here old mountain goat’s prepared!

I got horns that open bottles,
And I got horns that hold my keys,
I got horns that when you turn ‘em right, they help me watch TV.

I got horns that open pickle jars,
And horns that come with hair,
I got horns that hang my other horns -
I always come prepared.

Be prepared, be prepared,
This lesson must be shared,
This lesson must be shared,
Be prepared!

Be prepared, be prepared,
And unless you got a spare,
You got one life, so handle it with care!

Ooooooh, an avalanche is comin’ and I do not feel prepared,
It’s rumblin’ like a mountain lion - I must say that I’m scared,
And if not for the witch’s spell you’d hear just how I scream,
But since I’m only singin’, I’ll just yodel ’til we’re creamed!

10 σχόλια:

Είδωλο είπε...

Γαμαααααατο

revqueer είπε...

ΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑ Άψογο!!!!!

comingThrough είπε...

lol

oraia tainia:D

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Ε τον τραγο!!!
Στανταρ κατι κρυβει....

Γελαστερο βιντεο....να ζησουν τα ζωντανα!!!!!!!

oni είπε...

O titlos mou 8ymise to Be Prepared tou Lion King pou tragoudouse o Scar! Ti teleioooo (ki ayto ki ekeino :P)

non journalist* είπε...

to 8ema den einai otan horny einai oi katsikes alla oi an8ropoi...

comingThrough είπε...

lion king!!! ti klama exo riksei me ayti ti tainia!!!

alla... adikimenos o Scar! gamato tragoudi:D

APSOY είπε...

:DDD
Πρώτη φορά που χαίρεται κάποιος που έχει κέρατα :Ρ

One Happy Dot είπε...

Τέλειο!!! Το γυαλάκι αλα John Lenon και τα κέρατα-κάνω κούνια είναι όλα τα λεφτά! Και σε απάντηση του welcome σε προηγούμενο post σου...Εναν ελληνικούλι μέτριο πολύ ευχαρίστως! :)

Argy είπε...

ti akyro!!:)